Jan 10, 2012

Day 8

So I've made it through a week and it has been really fun, surprisingly easy and productive. I feel more aware of my appearance and like I've found a new outlet for my creativity.

More importantly (I know my friends out there can understand this one) I feel like myself again... Myself in a way I haven't felt since I was single. This is my one thing that doesn't have anything to do with my children or husband or house or job... It's just mine.

And it's nice.














































Same khaki pants, Shirt: JC Penney, Same brown boots, Belt: Vintage (given by my mom who got it from her grandmother so.. technically, my great-grandmother's)

In contrast to my earlier statement I wanted to add a photo of the true Puckett fashionistas, who I hope one day find their own style.. Maybe I'll get lucky and they will still want to dress alike:)

















































Shirts: Boutique on behalf of grandmother, leggings: WalMart, Boots: Target


:)

2 comments:

Corinne said...

I really like this look. It's pretty but with an air of casual. It's my favorite so far

Corinne said...

I really like this look. It's pretty but with an air of casual. It's my favorite so far