Jan 10, 2012

Days 5 & 6

So, the weekend proved to be a little tricky since I am used to dressing very comfortably on the weekend. I especially missed my tennis shoes. I am hoping if I choose to do this again it will be in the summer when I can wear sandals or flats or converse even:)

Anyway, I still made these two outfits and they were comfortable and fun.
















































Striped Shirt: Old Navy, Jeans: Gap(via Goodwill), Black Boots: Payless, Belt: Forever 21, Necklace: Earthbound Trading Company


We traveled this weekend and packing was very easy on this challenge since I only had so many choices and then already had to plan out the outfits. That is my favorite part so far.. Planning. It makes me feel more involved and concerned with the way I look rather than just choosing what is clean every day.



















































Same Skinny jeans, Shirt: Target, Sames Boots, Earrings: Earthbound Trading Company (hit a gold mine there recently with awesome accessories..)

No comments: