Jan 30, 2012

Winding down..

I've gotten to the part of this challenge where I am feeling less than enthusiastic.

It is technically Day 28 but three days last week I didn't follow along. Thursday I had to take all my kids to the dentist and one was sick so basically I wore jeans all day and a sweatshirt. In the same vein, I spent all weekend at home and had no reason to wear anything but yoga pants.

Plus, in my defense, I have spent a large majority of my time in the last week potty training two two-year-olds so my fashion sense has taken a break.

Here is day 21 and I will post the other 5 days tomorrow.
(I promised to step up my photo game which means all my pics are on my camera still..)

1 comment:

Corinne said...

I like this look. It is very cute. I like the umbrella accessory, too.