Jan 4, 2012

30 X30 - Day one and Two

I started this week on Tuesday with a pretty casual outfit. I ended having to take all three kids to the doctor so I wanted something pretty simple and comfortable..



























The tops are both Old Navy, skinny jeans are Levis and the boots are American Eagle.

Day Two I tried to be more professional.. Plus, I couldn't wear jeans again and it was too cold to try the skirt today so my only other options were the khaki pants.

I started without the belt and black boots but after looking at the pictures to post I decided it needed something else so I added the belt and changed the shoes to brown boots..


























White shirt and pants are Express, pink Sweater is Forever 21.. Same brown boots (American Eagle)

Side note: I HATE HAVING MY PICTURE TAKEN... Poor Josh:(

No comments: